The story review and applying the story to the game script are done. Now I’m fixing newly discovered glitches and improving performance. I expect to start the alpha testing in June. I’ll also upload the alpha build to Steam Early Access. Not much new to show. There don’t seem to be many Devlogs left.
스토리 리뷰가 끝났고 수정된 스토리에 맞춰 게임 스크립트도 수정했습니다. 새로 발견된 버그를 잡으면서 최적화를 좀 더 하고 있습니다. 6월 안에 알파테스트를 시작하는 것을 기대하고 있습니다. 알파 빌드는 스팀 얼리억세스에도 업로드 하겠습니다. 새로 보여드릴 게 별로 없습니다. 데브로그도 몇 번 안남은 것 같네요.
故事审查和将故事应用于游戏脚本的工作已经完成。现在我正在修复新发现的故障并提高性能。我预计将在6月开始阿尔法测试。我还会把alpha版本上传到Steam Early Access。现在没有什么新东西可以展示。似乎已经没有多少开发日志了。
故事審查和將故事應用於遊戲腳本的工作已經完成。現在我正在修復新發現的故障並提高性能。我預計將在6月開始阿爾法測試。我還會把alpha版本上傳到Steam Early Access。現在沒有什麼新東西可以展示。似乎已經沒有多少開發日誌了。
ストーリーの確認とゲームスクリプトへの適用が終わりました。今は新しく発見された不具合を修正し、パフォーマンスを向上させているところです。6月にはアルファテストを開始する予定です。また、アルファ版のビルドをSteam Early Accessにアップロードする予定です。今はあまり目新しいものはありません。Devlogはもうあまり残っていないようです。
I’ve finished revising the story and dialog, and it’s currently being reviewed by my wife and friend. While they’re reviewing it, I’m adding new scenes, modifying the game script, and fixing bugs. I can see that the goal is within reach, but it seems like the to-do list is endless.
스토리와 대사 수정을 마쳤고, 아내와 친구가 리뷰 중입니다. 리뷰하는 동안 스토리에 필요한 새로운 장면 추가하고 게임 스크립트 수정하고 버그 잡고 있습니다. 거의 끝나가는데 할 일이 끝나질 않네요.
My first light map was a bit lacking, but I finally finished it. It was pretty hard to get it to work with the sublevels, and now I’m doing some more story and dialogue revisions. It’s all taking longer than I thought it would, and I’m hoping to finish it in May and go into recording in June.
Just like last week, I’m working on lightmaps, optimization, and scripting. This is my first time working directly with lightmaps, so I’m doing some trial and error. It’s been a challenge to optimize and get the lightmap results I want at the same time. The story is fleshing out and improving a lot.
I’m working on lightmaps, optimizations, and tweaking the script. Building lightmaps takes up much of computer time, and optimization takes up much of my time. I tried it out on Steamdeck and was surprised at how well it worked.
Based on feedback from playtesting, I’ve improved the mechanics and gameplay of bike and boss battles. Nearing the end of a month and a half of playtesting, I’ve dismantled entire stages, caught surprising bugs, and made numerous feature improvements. I believe I’ve resolved any major bugs or errors and am now planning to make significant changes to the script.
Just got some great feedback from playtesting and making many changes to the game. Adding a player scarf that I’ve been putting off so far, fixing endless bugs from bike combat, changing outfit colors, tweaking animations, and rewriting dialog. It’s taking longer than expected.